Ĝėt_____ßrØ

We are a clan that uses codes to destroy noobs that come in our path
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 No tolerance!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
¿?ĜėtḾəḊßrØ?¿
Admin

Admin


Posts : 85
Forum Points : 5481
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 21
Location : Your Moms House

No tolerance!! Empty
PostSubject: No tolerance!!   No tolerance!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:32 pm

I DO NOT HAVE ANY TOLERANCE FOR FAGGOTS WHO TALK SHIT!!I YOU TALK SHIT TO ANY O THE 3 LEADERS YOU WILL BE BANNED LIKE GetOwnedBrO and his ip will be fucked with Very Happy DONT EVER FUCK WITH ME!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.codwii.com
¿GėtRapędßrØ¿
ṰħƎ_ØƞƸĀƞĐØƞĽӴ

ṰħƎ_ØƞƸĀƞĐØƞĽӴ
¿GėtRapędßrØ¿

Posts : 158
Forum Points : 5680
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-23

No tolerance!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No tolerance!!   No tolerance!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:54 am

¿?ĜėtḾəḊßrØ?¿ wrote:
I DO NOT HAVE ANY TOLERANCE FOR FAGGOTS WHO TALK SHIT!!I YOU TALK SHIT TO ANY O THE 3 LEADERS YOU WILL BE BANNED LIKE GetOwnedBrO and his ip will be fucked with Very Happy DONT EVER FUCK WITH ME!!!
True dat
Back to top Go down
https://getbroclan.canadian-forum.com
¿GètÐè$T®õYÐßrØ¿
Spammer
Spammer
¿GètÐè$T®õYÐßrØ¿

Posts : 95
Forum Points : 5495
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-23
Location : at the grocery styore

No tolerance!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No tolerance!!   No tolerance!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:35 am

¿GėtRapędßrØ¿ wrote:
¿?ĜėtḾəḊßrØ?¿ wrote:
I DO NOT HAVE ANY TOLERANCE FOR FAGGOTS WHO TALK SHIT!!I YOU TALK SHIT TO ANY O THE 3 LEADERS YOU WILL BE BANNED LIKE GetOwnedBrO and his ip will be fucked with Very Happy DONT EVER FUCK WITH ME!!!
True dat



I Freakin Agree
Back to top Go down
¿GètDISTRACTEDßrØ¿
Nooblet

Nooblet
¿GètDISTRACTEDßrØ¿

Posts : 7
Forum Points : 5329
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-08

No tolerance!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No tolerance!!   No tolerance!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:47 pm

¿GètÐè$T®õYÐßrØ¿ wrote:
¿GėtRapędßrØ¿ wrote:
¿?ĜėtḾəḊßrØ?¿ wrote:
I DO NOT HAVE ANY TOLERANCE FOR FAGGOTS WHO TALK SHIT!!I YOU TALK SHIT TO ANY O THE 3 LEADERS YOU WILL BE BANNED LIKE GetOwnedBrO and his ip will be fucked with Very Happy DONT EVER FUCK WITH ME!!!
True dat



I Freakin Agree





what happens this time bro I love u umadbro just don't duck my shot up brotherly love
Back to top Go down
GetMaDBrO
Nooblet

Nooblet


Posts : 5
Forum Points : 5341
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-30

No tolerance!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No tolerance!!   No tolerance!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:04 am

who are u?
Back to top Go down
¿GètØwÑeDßrØ¿
Admin

Admin
¿GètØwÑeDßrØ¿

Posts : 134
Forum Points : 5520
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-26
Location : Deranged is better than me ;)

No tolerance!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No tolerance!!   No tolerance!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:04 pm

that was me on my other acc just a trollin
Back to top Go down
¿?ĜėtḾəḊßrØ?¿
Admin

Admin


Posts : 85
Forum Points : 5481
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 21
Location : Your Moms House

No tolerance!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No tolerance!!   No tolerance!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:20 pm

lol u need to earn back ur status on the other profile xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.codwii.com
¿GètØwÑeDßrØ¿
Admin

Admin
¿GètØwÑeDßrØ¿

Posts : 134
Forum Points : 5520
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-26
Location : Deranged is better than me ;)

No tolerance!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No tolerance!!   No tolerance!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:31 pm

what
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




No tolerance!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No tolerance!!   No tolerance!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
No tolerance!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ĝėt_____ßrØ :: News and announcements-
Jump to: